Proud moment: My blog got nominated for the wonderful “Liebster Award”. 🌸
I was nominated by Saranya. She is an amazing writer who writes about some of the coolest things in the world we all can relate to. ✨You must go and check her blog right away. It’s that amazing😃believe me!
Going further, let’s quickly go through the rules that are a must to follow:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
So, now I’ll be presenting my set of questions for the nominees. And these are as follows:
- Who is your “Role Model” ?
- What is your favourite song?
- Which is your favourite movie?
- What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- How was your day today?
- What are the qualities that attract you the most in any person?
- Best Friend or Love?
- A person other then your family who came into your life and transformed it in a good way?
- Your new years resolution is ?
- The person you can call at midnight and will pick up your phone?
Coming back to the questions Saranya asked me.
- Where do you see yourself 30 years from now?
30 years from now I see myself writing my 5000th post for this blog as a successful writer, having coffee and sitting in peace listening to my favourite tracks with my family.
- What is your biggest challenge in life?
Life in itself is a challenge. We face challenges daily and this is the way we pass through all the hurdles and achieve our goals. I face a number of challenges on daily basis. They can be small or big, but at the end of the day I sleep being happy and making everyone around me happy and I believe this is what matters.
- What kind of writer are you?
Alright, so I’m the kind of writer who will write things that people can relate to. On seeing my posts, and while going through each line, you’ll say “Oh! THIS IS ME, THIS IS ME, THIS IS ME!!” That’s all I can say.
- What is your biggest dream? How far are you from it?
My biggest dream is a secret. You’ll get to know about it, once I achieve it. I’ll post about it as well. Don’t worry.
- What is your firm belief?
It is my firm belief that one day everyone around me will be proud and the reason will be “ME”
Finally, mention an inspiring quote to end this Q&A session with a beautiful message.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style.”
Now, I’m further nominating 10 blogs for the “Liebster Award” .